A Goal I Had, A Purpose that Could be Mine

 I want to be a famous and successful fashion and lifestyle influencer. Teaching the world how different and religious clothing can be trendy and inspiring. Most importantly I want to be a muslim fashion embassador wearing amazing actually very flattering loose fitted clothing and trendy headscarves that hold a message of Islam, worldwide acceptance, peace and diversity. I want to encourage women and men to be proud of their traditions and norms and teach them to seek knowledge and cultural wealth. I believe that this adds to world peace. I want people to love wearing clothes from all over the world for the sake of fashion, but it will hold a powerful message of global love. I want to break judgement of clothing and promote deeper insight into the human being. We are beyond what we wear, but we express ourselves through what we wear. There’s a thin line between judgement and presentation. We wear for self presentation, but we shouldn’t be judged for it. Look deeper, make a conversation, there’s more to me than what I wear. 


(This is a pinned note written in the phone on the 2nd of June 2020 and carried around with me.) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts