Feeling Good



You know this feeling of overwhelming joy, when you feel the whole universe smiling upon you and that all that has been and all that is and all that will be is good ?
I know, that this is how you tell yourself that you are doing things right, that you are in alignment with your destiny and your dreams. A beautiful feeling ❤️

But what stimulates those deep emotions that feel like they’re coming from the depths of your being? For me I would say it’s primarily praying and “living for God”. Then I appreciate good people; my family and all of my friends. I remember how I always feel this fresh energy flow and a big smile circling around my face after socializing. Furthermore I adore experiencing just human achievements - aka civilization- such as global rights (SDGs), ethics, cleanliness, order, food ...
I could go on forever. Everything makes me feel grateful, that’s what I live for; to feel blessed and happy with everything. 
Everything feels right to me, it’s a matter of realizing it. 

Now I ask you, what makes you feel heavenly good ? Figuring out what makes you feel the best will make you feel happy faster and easier. 
The way I do it ? The next best time you feel overwhelmingly good take a moment to asses why you feel that way. You’re bound to know what makes you happiest. 


Comments

Popular Posts